Alabama Faulty Products Attorney
If you have been injured while using a consumer or industrial product, or have become ill and believe the reason is caused by exposure to a dangerous product, talk to an attorney at the Drake Law Firm, in Birmingham, Alabama. We represent plaintiffs in claims against negligent manufactures throughout Alabama and the United States.
A product liability case, unlike a simple car wreck injury, requires a team of expert engineers to establish the required proof in court. Our firm has decades of experience in handling product defect claims, including products such as:
- Dangerous toys and children's products
- Defective consumer appliances
- Furnace explosions and fires, kerosene heater fires
- Power Tools Injuries
- Defective medical implants and devices
- Dangerous pharmaceutical products
- Auto defects, injuries from seat belt and airbag failure
- Illness from food products
- Injury and illness from exposure to toxic chemicals
- Injuries involving lift buckets, forklifts, hoists and cranes
- Industrial equipment accidents
- Farm equipment accidents
- Amputations due to improperly guarded machinery
- Contaminated IV bags
- Defective Household Products
- Failure to Restrain
- Anniston Car Accidents
- Hospital Medication Errors
- Concussion/Head Injuries
Many of our clients have suffered injury, while on the job, due to a defective or unsafe product. In this instance, we guide the client through the workers' compensation process and pursue the product liability claim separately.
Do You Have a Case? It Won't Cost You Anything to Talk to Us.
Alabama law requires all products to be reasonably safe for their intended purposes. This means that if you are using a product in a foreseeable fashion and it causes you to be injured, a claim may be brought against the manufacturer.
Through the years, the Drake Law Firm has handled a wide-variety of product liability accident cases. We have a strong record of significant verdicts and settlements in product liability cases we have handled for our clients since we opened our doors in 1998, including multi-million dollar jury verdicts.
Free Consultation · Contingency Fee · State and Nationwide · Million Dollar Verdicts
Our lawyers have experience handling injury claims of all severity, including minor injuries and complex, catastrophic injuries. Our Birmingham product liability attorneys represent victims of negligence in communities throughout Alabama and the nation. From anywhere, call us at 205-970-0800 or contact us by e-mail to arrange a free case evaluation.
Written by the Office of Whit Drake