Experienced Decatur, Alabama, Car Crash Lawyer
Roads and highways through the Decatur region are among the most dangerous in the state. Hundreds of car accidents occur every year on Interstate 565, Interstate 65 and state highways 72, 24 and 67 carrying thousands of motor vehicles every day.
The Drake Law Firm is one of Alabama's most recognized names in Decatur car accident injury litigation. We are trial lawyers, with a successful record of helping our clients recover full and fair money damages for injuries or loss of a loved one suffered because of another driver's negligence on the road.
If you were injured in a car accident in Decatur, Cullman, Athens or other community in Alabama, you owe it to yourself to talk to us first. Our personal injury trial attorneys handle a full range of car accident cases, including:
- Accidents caused by drunk drivers, speeders and reckless drivers
- Accidents caused by a distracted driver, texting or talking on cell phone while driving
- Accidents involving an uninsured or underinsured motorist, hit-and-run accidents
- Rear-end collisions, head-on collisions, T-bone accidents
- Accidents caused by a negligent truck driver
- Single car accidents caused by an auto defect, construction debris or dangerous road
- Injuries resulting from seat belt or air bag failure
The Process of a Car Accident Case
Alabama is not a no-fault insurance state. Every car accident is, in effect, two separate cases. The first investigation determines whether the parties share liability for the accident and damages. Parties may seek financial damages if they are not held liable for contributing to the cause of the accident.
If you were involved in a car accident in the Decatur area or elsewhere in Alabama, here is what we will do for you:
- We will pay for all costs of investigating and preserving evidence, while we prepare your case for possible trial.
- We will handle the legal details of dealing with adjusters, including your own insurance company in the event your accident involved an uninsured or underinsured motorist.
- We will work with qualified medical, financial and life-care experts to determine the full and fair amount of compensation you are entitled to.
- We will make sure the insurance company acts in good faith regarding the full extent of liability they are responsible for.
- We will begin negotiating a settlement only after you have received certification from your doctor that you have achieved maximum recovery, and we know the full compensation you deserve for current and future medical expenses, lost earnings, and pain and suffering.
- If your car accident involved a job injury workers' compensation claim, we can help you recover additional money damages by filing a third-party lawsuit against the other driver.
Free Consultation · Contingency Fee · State and Nationwide · Million Dollar Verdicts
Our Decatur car accident lawyers have experience handling injury claims of all severity, including minor injuries and complex, catastrophic injuries and wrongful death. From offices in Birmingham, our attorneys represent victims of negligence in communities throughout Jefferson County, the state of Alabama and the nation. From anywhere, call us toll free at 866-779-9690 or contact us by e-mail to arrange a free case evaluation.
Written by the Office of Whit Drake