Most people would rather not have to hire an attorney. At the Drake Law Firm, we understand that. After suffering a catastrophic injury or losing a loved one in a fatal accident caused by someone else's negligence, you should be able to trust that the insurance company responsible for paying for your medical care and financial losses should treat you fairly. Hiring an attorney to fight for full and fair compensation, however, is often the best — and only — way to protect your rights and fight for your financial future.
Free Consultation · Contingency Fee · State and Nationwide · Million Dollar Verdicts
In 1998, attorney Whit Drake founded our firm with a single focus: to provide responsive, effective representation for plaintiffs seeking full and fair money damages from parties responsible for their serious injuries and financial losses. We are a 100 percent personal injury and wrongful death litigation firm based in Birmingham, Alabama, and serving clients' needs throughout Alabama.
"Most of our clients come to us by referral from satisfied clients and other legal professionals. We even have clients referred to us by insurance lawyers who opposed us in court. We think that says a lot about our commitment to integrity and maintaining an open line of communication with our clients throughout the case." — Whit Drake
We Represent Plaintiffs in Claims Resulting From:
- Motor vehicle accidents: We are one of Alabama's most recognized legal names in litigation firms helping people recover compensation after a car, truck or motorcycle accident in Alabama.
- Nursing home negligence: We fight aggressively to protect the rights of our most vulnerable citizens, under the care and protection of nursing home staff and home health care providers.
- Product liability: We hold manufacturers responsible for designing and manufacturing products that are unsafe for the Alabama consumer.
- Slip-and-fall accidents: We take property owners' responsibility seriously. If you were injured in an accident while visiting a place of business or personal property, talk to us about fighting for damages.
- Workplace accidents: We help you recover compensation from third parties who are liable for damages beyond the limited amount provided by Alabama workers' compensation benefits.
- Hospital medication errors
- Concussion/head injuries
Contact an Alabama Car Accident Attorney
Our Birmingham personal injury attorneys have experience handling even the most complex and catastrophic of injuries. We represent victims of negligence in communities throughout Alabama. From anywhere, call us at 205-970-0800, or contact our Alabama law office online today to arrange a free case evaluation.
Written by the Office of Whit Drake.
*AV Preeminent and BV Distinguished are certification marks of Reed Elsevier Properties Inc., used in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the confidential opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell ratings fall into two categories: legal ability and general ethical standards.